7AM - 7PM
Registered Nurse Lead - Acute MedSurgical A
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Medical Center
Share This Job On
Registered Nurse Lead - Acute MedSurgical A Job in San Antonio
Oversees and coordinates day-to-day activities of nursing personnel in patient care units, provides direction to Clinical Staff, implements work of assigned units and coordinates activities with other patient care units and related departments.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - Medical Center (CSRH-MC), located in the South Texas Medical Center, provides a high-level of care through compassionate hands, experience physicians, and advanced technology, including the da Vinci Surgical Robot System and the Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted System. Services at the 178- bed facility include Acute Care of the Elderly Unit, cardiology, diabetes care, emergency care, general surgery, kidney transplantation at the CHRISTUS Transplant Institute, orthopedics, outpatient rehabilitation and aquatic therapy, Senior Behavioral Health Center, urology, and the Wound Care and Hyperbaric Center.
- Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
- Minimum of 1 year of experience overseeing work of assigned units
- Previous healthcare management experience, preferred
- RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state, if applicable
- Registered Nurse (RN) required
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support