7AM - 7PM
Registered Nurse Float I-Nursing Float Pool
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Nurse Float I-Nursing Float Pool Job in Shreveport
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Able to assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care.
- Current Louisiana State RN License.
- CPR (American Heart Association).
- Unit specific certifications required.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Registered Nurse
- ACLS, BLS, PALS
We now have RECRUITER ON DEMAND to enhance your candidate experience.
If you want to talk to a recruiter NOW and it’s Monday-Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm, please click the link below! We would love to tell you more about this position.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 217 337 565 548
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Brittany Festervan at email@example.com or 318-319-8306.