Registered Nurse, ECC Emergency Care - Full time Job in Beaumont
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
Six (6) months experience preferred.
C. Licenses, Registrations, or Certifications
RN : Emergency:
· Valid Registered RN license to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
· AHA BLS Certification – within two (2) weeks of employment
· AHA ACLS Certification– within eight (8) weeks of employment
· ENPC or PALS Certification – within twelve (12) months of employment; eighteen (18) months for a new graduate nurse
· TNCC Course – within twelve (12) months of employment; eighteen (18) months for a new graduate nurse
· Arrhythmia Recognition Course – within eight (8) weeks of employment
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.