Apply Now Registered Nurse -ECC Emergency Care Job in Tyler
Provides professional nursing care for the comfort and well-being of patients. Prepares equipment and assists physician during examinations and treatments. Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors patient vital signs. Observes and maintains records on patient care, condition, reaction, and progress.
- TX RN license
- Associate degree in Nursing required, BSN preferred
- Able to use computer, keyboard and mouse proficiently
- BCLS- American Heart Association
- ALS- American Heart Association
- 6 months bedside nursing experience required, 1 year ER preferred