Registered Nurse-ECC Emergency Care Job in Shreveport
A professional who utilizes the nursing process to assess, implement, coordinate, and evaluate patient care activities. Collaborate with other Clinical Associates and Healthcare disciplines to meet individual needs using appropriate resources to insure quality, safe, and cost effective care. Nurtures a working relationship with physicians, nursing staff and other disciplines involved in the care of the patient/family.
- Current Louisiana RN License
- BLS provider certification required
- ACLS provider certification required
- PALS provider certification required
- CPI (non-violent crisis prevention) required