Apply Now Registered Nurse-Dialysis Job in Beaumont
A Registered Professional Nurse is responsible for the delivery of patient care through the process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. In addition, the Registered Professional Nurse prescribes, delegates, coordinates, supervises and evaluates patient teaching and the activities of the ancillary nursing personnel while maintaining the standards of professional nursing. The Registered Nurse is able to provide direct and indirect care to patients.
- Graduate of a State Board School of Nursing or equivalent.
- Six (6) months experience preferred.
- Current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
- American Heart Association BLS – within two (2) weeks of employment
- Medication Competence within two (2) weeks of employment
- Computer Competence within four (4) weeks employment
- Arrhythmia Recognition Course – within twelve (12) weeks of employment
- ACLS Certification AHA ACLS Certification– within sixteen (16) weeks of employment
- Critical Care classes and examinations within sixteen (16) weeks of employment
- Phlebotomy/Point of Care Competency within four (4) weeks of employment
- TNCC Course – within six (6) months of employment
- ENPC/PALS Certification – within six (6) months of employment
Per Diem As Needed