Registered Nurse - CM PreScreening Nurse
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Nurse - CM PreScreening Nurse Job in Shreveport
The RN Intake Case Manager is responsible for initial screening of all patients which physicians are requesting hospitalization for medical necessity of admission and appropriateness of status. Intervenes with physician, patient care team and patient to ensure appropriate placement and level of care occurs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills required.
- Ability to think critically preferred.
- Problem solving skills in complex situations required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in an acute care setting. One year case management experience preferred. Experience with at least 2 years of experience in the key areas of responsibility.
- Experience with data analysis strongly preferred.
- Current Louisiana RN License.
Per Diem As Needed