Registered Nurse Clinical Educator II-Surg General
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
Share This Job On
Registered Nurse Clinical Educator II-Surg General Job in Shreveport
Responsible for the development and implementation of educational experiences, programs, and special projects designed to meet the changing needs of CHRISTUS Health Shreveport-Bossier nursing and nursing associates. Provides delivery of education services with care and concern for individuals and team members.
- Basic understanding of education functions and processes.
- Knowledgeable of current business practices and customer relations.
- Demonstrates ability to apply principles of leadership, administration, global thinking, and performance improvement in an organization.
- Possesses excellent communication and organizational skills and demonstrates ability to work in stressful and variable environments.
- Computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.), Internet search capabilities.
- 2 years’ experience teaching adults.
- 3 years’ experience in health care setting.
- Current LA RN license
- BLS certification
We now have RECRUITER ON DEMAND to enhance your candidate experience.
If you want to talk to a recruiter NOW and it’s Monday-Thursday 9:00am to 3:00pm, please click the link below! We would love to tell you more about this position.
Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer, mobile app or room device
Meeting ID: 217 337 565 548
For additional information or assistance with the application process please reach out to Brittany Festervan at email@example.com or 318-319-8306.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.