Apply Now Registered Nurse Clinic - Pedi Neurology Job in San Antonio
** Up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus **
The Children’s Hospital of San Antonio, established in 1959, was the first children’s hospital in South-Central Texas. Located downtown, this 190-plus-bed hospital serves more than 70,000 children annually from San Antonio, South Texas and around the world. The hospital (in partnership with Baylor College of Medicine) is the only academic children’s hospital in San Antonio. Our highly specialized services meet the unique medical needs of children, from Pediatric and Neonatal Intensive Care to Children’s Emergency Services, the latest treatments for deformities of the spine including titanium rib implants and halo traction, a Heart Center, a specialized asthma program, a highly regarded Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, and growing maternal services to include consultation, delivery, and maternal fetal medicine.
Provides general nursing care to patients in a clinic or medical office. Administers medication, prepares equipment and assists physicians/healthcare providers in the treatment of patients.
· Graduate of a Registered Nursing program, Bachelor’s Degree preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Completion of Nurse Residency Program
· Six (6) months’ to one (12) months clinical patient care experience in a relevant setting
· RN license in good standing in state of employment or a compact state , if applicable
· American Heart Association Basic Life Support