5 DAYS - 8 HOURS
Registered Nurse Care Manager Lead-Case Management-Full Time
CHRISTUS Shreveport / Bossier
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
Share This Job On
Registered Nurse Care Manager Lead-Case Management-Full Time Job in Shreveport
The RN Case Manager Lead is responsible for facilitating the most appropriate level of care for the patient, as well as facilitating/coordinating that patient’s flow through the acute care system by partnering with the medical and nursing staff, collaborating to achieve evidence-based care and patient outcomes, and mentoring the healthcare team on cost-effective and medically appropriate alternatives. Oversee and coordinate day-to-day care management activities of Case Management personnel in conjunction with related departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient computer desktop skills required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a clinical role in a nursing field required. Demonstrated experience with at least 2 years’ experience in the key areas of responsibility.
- Current Louisiana RN License
- BLS certification required.
5 Days-8 Hours
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.