Apply Now Registered Nurse - Acute Dialysis, PRN Job in Alexandria
The Acute Dialysis Nurse (Acute Nurse) is responsible for the delivery of safe, quality care of dialysis treatments under indirect supervision in accordance with state law and policies and procedures. The Acute Nurse is required to make independent decisions using professional nursing knowledge. The Acute Nurse directs, assists, and is the primary resource for the Acute Dialysis Patient Care Technician (Acute PCT) providing direct services to the patients.
- Graduate from an accredited nursing school or equivalent
- BSN preferred
- One (1) year dialysis experience preferred, at least 6 months dialysis experience required
- 12 months clinical experience as a Registered Nurse required
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is preferred
- Certification in Nephrology Nursing preferred
- Current state license as a Registered Nurse
- Current CPR Certification
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!
Per Diem As Needed