Registered Cardio Echo Tech
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Registered Cardio Echo Tech Job in Beaumont
Join the team at the hospital that was voted "Best Hospital and Best Workplace" by the readers of the Beaumont Enterprise.
A Cardiovascular Echo Technician is a vital part of an interdisciplinary team. This position requires considerable technical ability, experience and judgment to perform cardiovascular ultrasound and evaluate the quality of data for Cardiologist interpretation. Must have substantial knowledge and understanding of cardiovascular disease, dynamics of blood flow, doppler and color flow imaging techniques. Expected to have a detailed understanding of ultrasound instrumentation, cardiovascular physiology and pathology, hemodynamics and the ability to relate these findings into clinically meaningful data.
- Proof of Registry in echocardiography with appropriate credentials: RDCS, RCS, RDMS through ARDMS or CCI.
- Minimum of one (1) year of full time experience in Cardiac ultrasound.
- Must have considerable experience performing routine echoes including colorflow, pulse wave, and continuous wave Doppler, stress, echo, pharmacologic stress and TEE.
- Experience using contrast echo agents.
- Current American Heart Association CPR Certification.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!