Reg Ultrasound Technologist - Cardiology Non Invasive - PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
600 North Union Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Reg Ultrasound Technologist - Cardiology Non Invasive - PRN Job in New Braunfels
Coordinate and perform diagnostic medical imaging procedures for the Department of Ultrasound; assists the Radiologist utilizing a variety of diagnostic ultrasound equipment, both fixed or mobile.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital - New Braunfels(CSRH-NB), nestled in the heart of downtown New Braunfels, is a full-service, 94-private bed facility that continues to expand to meet the needs of New Braunfels’ strong population growth. Innovative equipment and procedures are utilized, including an Outpatient Imaging Center, orthopedic and surgical services, rehabilitation, a renovated birthing center, including 24/7 neonatal coverage, emergency care, wound care/hyperbaric center, 3D mammography, and comprehensive heart care, from diagnostics to open-heart surgery.
- Graduate of AMA approved School of Radiological Sciences, Ultrasound Technology, or other accepted and approved equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of experience in a clinical ultrasound setting reuqired
- Experience in and ability to perform all types of General Ultrasound procedures
- Registration by a credentialing body for Ultrasound Technologists required
- Preferred registries include: American Registry of Diagnostic Sonographers(ARDMS), CCI, or ARRT
- BLS (American Heart Association) is required
Per Diem As Needed