7PM - 7AM
Reg Respiratory Therapist
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
Share This Job On
Reg Respiratory Therapist Job in Alexandria
Registered Respiratory Therapists are an essential part of an interdisciplinary team which provides diagnostic and supportive care to patients with a variety of diagnoses. Responsibilities include pulmonary care of critical, non-critical, and chronically ill adult, pediatric, and neonatal patients under the direction of a Physician with minimal supervision, patient assessments and instituting respiratory care plans, preforming various technical and diagnostic respiratory therapy procedures in all areas of the hospital.
- Licensed by the National Board of Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist
- Licensed by the State of Louisiana as CRTT or CRTT-E
- Completion of an AMA Respiratory Therapy Program
- Current BLS
- Must be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken form with patients, families, and physicians
- Exceptional documentation and prioritization skills
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!