Reg Resp Therapist Respiratory Therapy
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital Westover Hills
11212 State Highway 151
San Antonio, TX 78251
Share This Job On
Apply Now Reg Resp Therapist Respiratory Therapy Job in San Antonio
This Position is responsible for administration and documentation of safe and competent respiratory care as ordered per physician to patient with respiratory disorders
- Associate’s Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized training/military training).
- Bachelor’s degree in Respiratory Therapy highly preferred.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
- An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments).
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Current Registered Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas (TMB) required
- Current NBRC credentialing as RRT required
- Current ACLSrequired
- Current BLSrequired
- Current PALS required (must obtain within 90 days of hire)
- CurrentNRP required (must obtain within 90 days of hire.NRP not required for Medical Center)