Reg Resp Therapist PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital New Braunfels
600 North Union Avenue
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Share This Job On
Apply Now Reg Resp Therapist PRN Job in New Braunfels
This is a PRN position. This position is responsible for administration and documentation of safe and competent respiratory care as ordered per physician to patient with respiratory disorders.
- Associate's Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized training/military training).
- Bachelor's degree in Respiratory preferred.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
- An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments)
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Current Registered Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas (TMB) required
- Current NBRC credentialing as RRT required
- Current ACLS required
- Current NRP required
- Current PALS required
- Current BLS required
Per Diem As Needed