Reg Resp Therapist PRN
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa
CHRISTUS SRH New Braunfels Hos-31700
600 N Union Ave
New Braunfels, TX 78130
Share This Job On
Apply Now Reg Resp Therapist PRN Job in New Braunfels
This is a PRN position. This Position is responsible for administration and documentation of safe and competent respiratory care as ordered per physician to patient with respiratory disorders.A. Education/Skills
- Associate's Degree in RT required, or equivalent (specialized training/military training).
- Bachelor's degree in Respiratory Therapy highly preferred.
- Basic Computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Demonstrates ability to problem solve and be supportive/innovative in the process of change.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to patient confidentiality.
- An ability to develop relationships with customers (i.e. patients, physicians and supporting departments).
- Previous experience preferred but not required.
- Current Registered Respiratory Therapist for the State of Texas (TMB) required
- Current NBRC credentialing as RRT required
- Current ACLS required
- Current NRP required
- Current PALS required
- Current BLS required