Varies and On-call after shift
Reg Resp Therapist / Cert Resp Therapist - Atlanta - PRN
CHRISTUS St Michael
ALT-St.Mich Atlanta Hospital-15300
1007 South William Street
Atlanta, TX 75551
Share This Job On
Apply Now Reg Resp Therapist / Cert Resp Therapist - Atlanta - PRN Job in Atlanta
Responsible for the administration and documentation of the therapeutic and special procedures; including continuous ventilator care, arterial puncture, endotracheal intubation, and tracheotomy care. Stocks supplies, processes equipment, and maintains departmental records. Adheres to all safety regulations.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Graduate of an American Medical Association approved Registered Respiratory Therapist Program.
- Previous experience as a respiratory therapist in an acute care environment preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
- Texas RCP license required.
- BCLS required.