Apply Now Recruiter – Talent Acquisition Job in Irving
CHRISTUS Health is searching for a Recruiter to join their team! This Recruiter will be responsible for recruiting Physicians in multiple locations. At this time we are focused on a candidate who will sit at the corporate office in Irving, TX. The Summary of the position and Requirements are listed below.
· Full recruitment life-cycle.
· Partner with key stakeholders such as hospital leadership, human resources, marketing, operations, compliance and others to streamline implementation and process improvement.
· Facilitate the sourcing, placement, and onboarding of providers within assigned specialties for employment with CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic.
· Organize itineraries and attend interviews, as needed.
· Work with the compensation team to ensure competitive salaries and negotiate letters of intent and employment agreements.
· Attend nationwide specialty specific conferences to gather physician leads.
· Achieve quarterly targets as determined by approved business plan and documents activity by maintaining logs of contacts, calls, issues reported, and any other applicable information.
· Work with ministry Physician Recruiters to update dashboard reports weekly, prior to ministry recruiter report out.
· Update posted positions on a monthly basis, or sooner if needed.
· Weekly/Daily use of job boards Practice Match, Practice Link, CareerMD, etc)
· Assist providers with credentialing process, as needed.
· Work and submit expense reports, as needed.
· Previous physician recruiting experience is required
· Bachelor’s preferred
· Must have the ability to travel up to 40%
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential to the position.
· Ability to travel and work in excess of 40 hours per week.
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Minimum of one years’ experience in recruiting (Prior experience in recruiting Healthcare Professionals is a preferred)