Radiology Technologist- PRN
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Marshall
Share This Job On
Radiology Technologist- PRN Job in Marshall
With minimum supervision operates radiology equipment and assist physicians in performing radiology procedures in a professional manner while providing quality diagnostic procedures. These methods are established through the use of the procedure manual ensuring the best quality care possible is given and that standards are observes. Assist in other areas of the Radiology department in a caring and helpful manner.
- Basic computer knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience on a hospital environment, but will accept students from an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology
- Associate degree
- ARRT, RT (R), Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered within the first year of employment
- Must possess a current Medical Radiologic Technologist certificate with the Texas Medical Board or if a new grad and in training, must have started the application before hire
- Maintain current licensure/registration/certification and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements
- Maintain current BLS certification
Per Diem As Needed
If you have any questions or need any assistance, please reach out to Courtney Mize at email@example.com or 903-276-4512.