8AM - 5PM
Radiology Technologist - Primary Family Medicine
CHRISTUS Trinity Clinic
CTC Texarkana Primary Family Medicine McKnight Road
Share This Job On
Radiology Technologist - Primary Family Medicine Job in Texarkana
Operates radiologic equipment to make clinical diagnostic X-ray films as directed by physicians. Performs routine diagnostic procedures and may be required to function as a Medical Assistant as needed.
- Positions patients and adjusts equipment for taking X-rays following established procedures. Instructs patients regarding procedures. Observes patient’s vital signs during examination.
- Follows prescribed safety standards in operating radiologic equipment.
- Maintains accurate radiology records as directed and logs all procedures completed. Processes routine paperwork and files reports.
- Selects length and intensity for radiation exposure by adjusting equipment on individual patient basis.
- Examines radiologic film for properties such as density and contrast, definition, magnification and distortion.
- Develops and processes radiologic film. Delivers film to radiologists for reading/ interpretation.
- Maintains examination rooms. Stocks necessary medical and radiologic supplies.
- Completion of course in radiologic technology approved by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- One year of experience as a radiologic technologist preferred.
- Current state licensure and certification (ARRT) with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists.
- Current BLS certification through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.