Radiology Technologist Lead - Radiology Diagnostic Job in San Antonio
Operates radiographic equipment to make radiographs of designated areas of the body and assist the Radiologist in the production of fluoroscopic examinations. Operate a variety of fixed and mobile x-ray and fluoroscopic equipment; obtains diagnostic results while adhering to prescribed radiation standards, assures the accuracy and quality of the exam is maintained and performs other related duties as required or directed by the Manager or Director of the Department of Radiology. Assists the Manager with planning, organizing, staffing, supplying and supervising area in Radiology as directed. Must always maintain a posture of leadership, cooperation in interacting with peers, staff, visitors, patients and physicians.
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa is proud to bring more than 145 years of Catholic, faith-based, health care excellence to Alamo Heights, an area known for its rich history and quality. Overlooking the Quarry Golf Course, the 36-bed short stay surgical hospital provides state-of-the-art technology including electronic medical records complemented by highly specialized services, physicians, and clinical care teams.
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic Technology.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience as Radiologic Technologist.
- One (1) to two (2) years experience previously as a lead technologist or a position similar to that of a lead technologist at another institution, preferred.
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. Required
- Texas Medical Board. Required (MRT) Required
- CPR Required
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.