Radiology Technologist Job in Universal City
Radiologic Technologist will be required to perform a wide variety of routine and advanced imaging procedures. The technologist will provide support for other imaging technologists as needed. The technologist may be assigned to work in a variety of locations. The technologist must be able to troubleshoot basic maintenance, participate in QA, and resolve issues related to image processing and the image archiving system. Behavior and communication skills must align with the organizations mission, values and culture.
- Meets expectations of the applicable OneCHRISTUS Competencies: Leader of Self, Leader of Others, or Leader of Leaders.
- Performs a variety of diagnostic procedures, some of a more complex nature, utilizing proper technique and giving appropriate procedural instructions to the patient.
- Evaluates patient for clinical contrast history and possible contra- indications.
- Adheres to established section and organizational protocols, QA guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- Interacts appropriately with patients and all care providers by coordinating and prioritizing procedures during the workday to maintain a high level of patient care and continuity.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to rotate within departments and clinics for proper coverage
- Assists Radiologist or other medical professional in invasive and fluoroscopic procedures using equipment to pinpoint anatomical locations.
- Ensures that exam rooms are neat, clean, and adequately stocked prior to exams being performed and acts to ensure compliance with Infection Control standards.
- Ensures all charges are correctly coded and entered.
- Appropriately adapts to assigned patient assessment, treatment, and/or care methods to accommodate the unique physical, psychosocial, cultural, spiritual, age-specific and other developmental needs of each patient served.
- Performs all duties in a manner that protects the confidentiality of patients and does not solicit or disclose any confidential information unless it is necessary in the performance of assigned job duties.
- Demonstrates adherence to the Core values of CHRISTUS Health Care.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
1-3 years of experience in a hospital preferred
Current registration from The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists required (Temporary permit required for new graduates)
- Current state licensure required
- Current BLS (American Heart Association) required
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.