CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd Medical Center Longview
700 East Marshall Avenue
Longview, TX 75601
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiology Technologist Job in Longview
Performs radiological tests. Operates x-ray equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the body, under the supervision of a Radiologist. Performs radiographic procedures in the main radiology department, operating room, emergency room, or using portable radiography at bedside utilizing computed radiograpy, digital radiograpy and PACS. Develops film by automatic processing. Prepares and maintains records and files as directed.
1. Radiographic positioning; exposure technique; digital processing and radiographic technique to produce quality radiographic images.
2. Follows all safety procedures to ensure safety of patients at all times.
3. Complies with all state and government regulatory agencies
- Graduate from an accredited Radiology Program; Associates Degree
- Texas MRB-MRT; ARRT; CPR (American Heart)
Per Diem As Needed