Radiology Tech - Radiology - PRN
CHRISTUS Southeast Texas
CHRISTUS St Elizabeth-00600
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiology Tech - Radiology - PRN Job in Beaumont
Join the team at the hospital that was voted "Best Hospital and Best Workplace" by the readers of the Beaumont Enterprise.
The Radiologic Tech provides professional care to all persons needing their services by producing high quality diagnostic radiographs, screening and diagnostic mammograms, and computed tomography images under the direction of a Radiologist. Evaluates radiographs for technical quality and applies principals of radiation protection and safety. Provides services to all patients of all ages at a high competency level. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- One (1) year experience preferred.
- Radiology Technical skills with age and development specific skills.
- Active ARRT (American Registry of Radiologic Technology) and Registry with ARRT
- Texas Medical Board license.
- Basic nursing skills.
- Current AHA CPR Certification.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Southeast Texas Health System family!