Radiology Tech - Radiology Diagnostics
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiology Tech - Radiology Diagnostics Job in Texarkana
With minimum supervision operates radiology equipment and assist physicians in performing radiology procedures in a professional manner while providing quality diagnostic procedures. These methods are established through the use of the procedure manual ensuring the best quality care possible is given and that standards are observes. Assist in other areas of the Radiology department in a caring and helpful manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ARRT, RT (R), Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered within the first year of employment. Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience on a hospital environment, but will accept students from an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology.
- ARRT, (R), or registry eligible with completion of registration within one (1) year of employment. Must possess current Texas Certified Medical Radiologic Technologist Certificate, General. Maintain current licensure/registration/certification and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.