Radiology Tech PRN
CHRISTUS Good Shepherd
GSMC - Longview-15500
700 E. Marshall Ave.
Longview, TX 75601
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiology Tech PRN Job in Longview
This is a PRN position. Performs radiological tests. Operates x-ray equipment to make radiographs of designated portions of the body, under the supervision of a Radiologist. Operates mobile x-ray equipment in the operating room, emergency room, or at bedside. Develops film by automatic processing. Prepares and maintains records and files as directed.
- ARRT R(RT) required
- Medical Radiologist Technologist License required with Texas Medical Board
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- Completion of accredited Radiologic Technology Program
- 6 months of clinical experience desired.
- Specialized Training
- Other Skills/Competencies
- Ability to perform the essential functions of this position, with or without reasonable accommodation and without posing a direct threat to the health and safety of self or others. Ability to comply with all Good Shepherd policies and procedures that are job-related and consistent with business necessity. Ability to effectively communicate with patients and provide competent care as appropriate to the ages of patients served by this position.
- Computer Skills
- Computer literacy is desired.