Radiation Therapist Supervisor
CHRISTUS Central Louisiana/St. Frances Cabrini
CHRISTUS St Frances Cabrini Hospital
3330 Masonic Drive
Alexandria, LA 71301
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiation Therapist Supervisor Job in Alexandria
Under the direction of the Radiation Oncologist, the Lead Radiation Therapist is technically and clinically competent, demonstrates and adheres to department standards utilizing age-specific criteria, and serves as administrative, clinical and/or technical resource to departmental staff.
- Minimum of three years of experience in Radiation Therapy.
- Past simulation experience preferred. Minimum of two years of experience in a lead, chief, or supervisory role preferred.
- Computer experience required.
- Skills and proficiency in the technical field of radiation therapy knowledge. Knowledge of dosimetry treatment plans and application of those plans in relation to patient treatment
- Current ARRT license
- Current Louisiana Radiation Therapy License
- Current BLS
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS St. Frances Cabrini family!