8AM - 5PM
Radiation Therapist- FT
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiation Therapist- FT Job in Texarkana
With minimum supervision administer radiation therapy treatments & simulation in accordance with the prescription & instructions of the radiation oncologist. Must be able to judge when the treatment should be withheld until consultation with the radiation oncologist. Must be able to assist in treatment planning procedures including tumor localization & dosimetry.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Preferred minimum of one year of experience in a hospital or treatment center environment, but will accept students from and AMA approved School of Radiation Therapy Technology.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
ARRT, RT (R), Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered within the first year of employment.
- Must possess a current Medical Radiologic Technologist certificate with the Texas Medical Board or if a new grad and in training, must have started the application before hire.
- Maintain current licensure/registration/certification and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements. Maintain current BLS certification.
- Full Time