Radiation Therapist - Cancer Center - PRN
CHRISTUS Spohn Cancer Center Shoreline
1415 Santa Fe Street
Corpus Christi, TX 78404
Share This Job On
Apply Now Radiation Therapist - Cancer Center - PRN Job in Corpus Christi
The Radiation Therapist performs radiation therapy, radiographic procedures, CT Simulations, and maintains proper treatment documentation standards. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline overlooking Corpus Christi Bay is the largest and foremost acute care medical facility in the region, with a full range of diagnostic and surgical specialty services in cardiac, cancer and stroke care. It is the leading emergency facility in the area and the only Level II Trauma Center in the Coastal Bend, staffed with physicians and nurses specially trained in emergency services.
- The Pavilion and the Critical Care Center house a state-of-the-art Emergency Department, ICU, Cardiac Cath Lab and surgical suites.
- A teaching facility, in affiliation with the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Accredited Joint Commission Stroke Team
The Shoreline campus is a premiere facility housing many of the region’s most vital and renowned programs such as a Primary Stroke Center, nationally accredited Cancer Center and a nationally recognized Chest Pain Center. The Pavilion at CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi-Shoreline houses the CHRISTUS Spohn Heart Network, which was recently recognized as one of the top 100 cardiovascular hospitals in the United States. The Heart Institute offers the most advanced diagnostic, surgical and rehabilitative cardiac services in one convenient location.
- Graduate from an accredited Radiation Therapy Program (ARRT)
- Must be able to understand and carry out complex medical prescriptions and able to work under pressure.
- CyberKnife experience preferred
- Texas Medical Radiologic Technologist License (MRT)
- American Registry of Radiologic Technologist in Radiation Therapy (ARRT-T)
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS) through The American Heart Association
Per Diem As Needed