Rad Tcnlg Radiol Diag STM Health Sys A
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health System
2600 St Michael Drive
Texarkana, TX 75503
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Rad Tcnlg Radiol Diag STM Health Sys A Job in Texarkana
With minimum supervision operates radiology equipment and assist physicians in performing radiology procedures in a professional manner while providing quality diagnostic procedures. These methods are established through the use of the procedure manual ensuring the best quality care possible is given and that standards are observes. Assist in other areas of the Radiology department in a caring and helpful manner
- Basic Computer Knowledge Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written.
- Preferred minimum of one (1) year of experience on a hospital environment, but will accept students from an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- ARRT, RT (R), Must be registered or registry eligible and complete the requirements and become registered within the first year of employment.
- Must possess a current Medical Radiologic Technologist certificate with the Texas Medical Board or if a new grad and in training, must have started the application before hire.
- Maintain current licensure/registration/certification and provide the hospital with a copy of indicated requirements.
- Maintain current BLS certification.
Per Diem As Needed