PT, Physical Therapist - Health and Fitness Center - Full Time
CHRISTUS St Michael
CHRISTUS St Michael Health and Fitness Center
Share This Job On
PT, Physical Therapist - Health and Fitness Center - Full Time Job in Texarkana
Provides physical therapy services. Evaluates patients, sets goals, plans programs, and treats patients according to the physician's orders; maintains required records and notes; assists with directing technicians and support personnel; assumes responsibility for physical therapy charges; participates in educational programs, follows all CHRISTUS St. Michael and departmental policy and procedures.
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and written
- New graduate entry level or any amount of experience in physical therapy is acceptable
- Maintain current registration license in Texas and provide the hospital with a copy
- Maintain BCLS certification
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.