Psychologist (PhD) - Family Medicine Academic Staff
CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi Memorial
2606 Hospital Blvd
Corpus Christi, TX 78405
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Psychologist (PhD) - Family Medicine Academic Staff Job in Corpus Christi
CHRISTUS Health is seeking a full-time core faculty position in a well-established community-based residency program with an affiliation with renowned academic institutes. We are seeking a dynamic board-certified PHD, family physician. Faculty are given protected time for administrative and scholarly activity and both faculty and residents enjoy the collaboration and support of 24-hour intensivists and laborists in our clinic. Our faculty physicians model a community-oriented, culturally sensitive approach to caring for patients and families with a commitment to health equity and reducing barriers to care.
- Provides supervision care for our residents who will hold their own clinic and be there to support and observe.
- We are looking for someone who is clinicly trained.
- Supervises and teaches residents and medical students in the ambulatory and inpatient environments.
- Provides didactic presentations, case discussions and procedural training.
- Serves as a faculty advisor for residents regarding career and educational goals.
- Participates in quality improvement teams, work groups and committees
- Content leader for designated areas of the residency program curriculum
- You will be seeing a full spectrum panel of patients, geriatric included.
- The patient load will be around 16 patients across 3-4 clinics weekly
- Competitive salary with wRVU production
- Sign - on bonus
- Retirement with employer match
- CME allowance and protected time away for CME
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Paid time away from practice