Project Manager III-Beaumont
CHRISTUS System Office
Business Development/Strategic Planning
2830 Calder Ave
Beaumont, TX 77702
Share This Job On
Apply Now Project Manager III-Beaumont Job in Beaumont
Responsible for the successful completion of construction projects. Maintain budget on all assigned projects. Plan, schedule, and complete projects within budget, scope, and timeliness. Supervise contractors and sub-contractors. Facilitate all phases of construction and while coordinating interworkings with operational departments. Assist Director of Construction in assigned projects of Facility Design and Construction. Maintain documentation and plan archive system.
- Customer Service -- Rate according to attached rating tool
- Supervise activities of the contractor(s), including crew and sub-contractors to ensure that specifications and standards of
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth, Lake Area, and St. Patrick's Health System are met and maintained.
- Responsible for maintaining an approved on-going construction budget in relation to completion of the construction project(s)
- Maintain budgetary information (construction related) for individual and departmental projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments, site coordinators, administrators, architects, engineers,
- And contractors to facilitate the construction process.
- Routine decision-making within project parameters with input as needed from VP of Construction
- Maintain information files for all construction-related needs.
- Act as a liaison between contractor and project administrator to maintain avenue of communication and flow of information.
- Assist the VP of Construction all facets of processes required to complete any and all project responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 10 Years of commercial construction experience 5 as a project manager in the healthcare industry. Must have knowledge of blueprint reading, HVAC, and MEP documents. Must have knowledge and ability to interpret and apply project specifications.
- MS Office Suite 2000 (Includes Excel, Word, Project, Access, PowerPoint, Matkon), GroupWise 5.0, Bluebeam
- Customer Service, Telephone Skills, Filing, Adaptive to Change, Operation of Miscellaneous office equipment