8AM - 5PM
Project Manager - Construction
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital Tyler
800 East Dawson Street
Tyler, TX 75701
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Project Manager - Construction Job in Tyler
Responsible for successful completion of small scale construction projects. Maintain budget on all assigned projects. Plan, schedule, and complete projects within budget, scope, and timeliness. Supervise contractors and sub-contractors. Facilitate all phases of construction and while coordinating interworkings with operational departments. Assist Director of Construction in assigned projects of Facility Design and Construction. Maintain documentation and plan archive system. Customer Service – Rate according to attached rating tool. Supervise activities of contractor(s), including crew and sub-contractors to insure that specifications and standards of CHRISTUS Mother Frances Health System are met and maintained. Responsible for maintaining approved on-going construction budget in relation to completion of construction project(s) Maintain budgetary information (construction related) for individual and departmental projects. Develop and maintain relationships with internal departments, site coordinators, administrators, architects, engineers, And contractors to facilitate construction process. Routine decision-making within project parameters with input as needed from Director of Construction Maintain information files for all construction related needs. Act as a liaison between contractor and project administrator to maintain avenue of communication and flow of information. Assist Director of Construction all facets of processes required to complete any and all project responsibilities.
- Bachelors Degree 0-5 Years commercial construction experience 5 as project manager.
- Must have knowledge on blueprint reading, HVAC, and MEP documents.
- Must have knowledge and ability to interpret and apply project specifications.
- 0-1 Years JCAHO Standards and Regulations
- MS Office Suite 2000 (Includes Excel, Word, Project, Access, Power Point, Matkon), GroupWise 5.0, Bluebeam Customer Service,
- Telephone Skills, Filing, Adaptive to Change, Operation of Miscellaneous office equipment