Project Coordinator II - Salary - Performance Improvement
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Woodgate Admin Bldg
1001 East SE Loop 323
Tyler, TX 75701
Share This Job On
Apply Now Project Coordinator II - Salary - Performance Improvement Job in Tyler
The Project Coordinator is responsible for the administration and coordination of operational and financial projects. The Project Coordinator will develop, maintain, monitor and update project plans and tracking tools for all projects, leads and contracts. Additionally, the Project Coordinator will work with staff to develop both internal and external presentations and other communication pieces. The incumbent must work independently and establish procedures and work flows as necessary. This position deals with highly sensitive and confidential information and interacts with senior management at all levels.
- Knows, understands, incorporates and demonstrates the CHRISTUS Health Mission, Vision and Values in behaviors, practices and decisions.
- Ensures that internal customers, technical staff and upper management are kept aware of project status, issues and escalations.
- Work with operation and finance leaders on large scale project activities. Including tracking escalations, tracking material and scheduling resources.
- Monitor, organizes and expedites flow of work through supervisor’s office. Follow up on pending matters; furnishes and obtains information from other departments’ staff and management, or outside representatives. Makes decision on behalf of supervisor as authorized.
- Coordinates and schedules regular or ad-hoc site and regional physician meetings and system leadership; meetings may occur before or after 8 am- 5 pm office hours
- Meets with external entities in planning, coordinating and executing special events or meetings; meetings may occur before or after 8 am- 5 pm office hours
- Manages own projects as assigned by department leadership team, with responsibility for meeting deadlines. Such projects may require data analysis and multi-departmental coordination.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Academic training in Business/ Health Administration, Project Management or related area of study is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational/follow up skill.
- Strong composition, spelling, grammar skills and proof-reading skill.
- Proven ability to compose and edit correspondence, create graphs and develop layouts.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent proven computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Minimum of 1-2 years of professional experience coordinating multiple projects is preferred.