Project Coordinator II Job in Longview
The Coordinator Projects II is responsible for the administration and coordination of the department and team’s various aspects of project plans, communications, and support deliverables. The Project Coordinator is responsible for vendor negotiations and site logistics as well as providing onsite program coordination. The incumbent must work independently and establish procedures and workflows as necessary. The Coordinator Projects deals with highly sensitive and confidential information and interacts with internal and external partners at all levels throughout the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Academic training in secretarial science or other general undergraduate study is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational/follow up skill.
- Strong composition, spelling, grammar skills and proof-reading skill.
- Proven ability to compose and edit correspondence, create graphs and develop layouts.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent proven computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience in an office demonstrates increasing responsibility.
- Previous experience coordinating multiple projects is preferred.
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.