Program Manager Senior Care/ Full-Time
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
1672 Hospital Dr
Santa Fe, NM 87505
USView On A Map View Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager Senior Care/ Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
POSITION SUMMARY: The Senior Services Program Manager oversees the design, development, implementation, and evaluation of initiatives that improve access to Age-Friendly services for Seniors aged 65+ in Santa Fe and Northern New Mexico.
Key responsibilities include achieving and maintaining Age-Friendly Designation in hospitals, emergency departments, and in ambulatory settings. Will also achieve, through collaboration with other internal leaders, the standing up of the future CHRISTUS St. Vincent (CSV) Center for Healthy Aging ambulatory program. Will be responsible for other initiatives that impact the Senior population aged 65+, as assigned.
Reports to the CSVCG Executive Director of Operations but will collaborate closely with other CSV leaders over clinical, operational, regulatory and compliance areas in assignments as appropriate.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree required. Master's Degree is preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: None required.
SKILLS: Ability to:
- Provide subject-matter expertise about the needs and best practices in healthcare and services designed to serve those aged 65+.
- Demonstrate knowledge, confidence, expertise, as well as a caring, compassionate, and ethical attitude.
- Communicate effectively and diplomatically with all levels of leadership and personnel, and with community partners. Develop and present information clearly and concisely to a broad audience in writing and verbally.
- Build trust and relationships with a diverse array of internal and external partners.
- Work independently or collaboratively to achieve goals, as required.
- Manage limited time and resources effectively.
- Provide project development and management across multiple Departments.
- Develop and manage budgets in collaboration with finance partners to ensure adequate resources to develop and implement programs.
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the CHRISTUS St. Vincent Regional Medical Center and CHRISTUS St. Vincent Clinician Group.
- Apply working knowledge of common computer technology, including electronic medical records, internet, word processing, spreadsheet, database, and graphics software.
- Interpret and apply State, Federal and funding-related regulations, and requirements.
EXPERIENCE: Three (3) years of related experience required.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: CSVCG Executive Director of Operations
-Responsible for: Senor Care Services Program
- Bloodborne pathogen B -- if involved in clinical contact
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Works in a clean, well-lit, smoke-free environment.