Program Manager (RN) Dialysis Unit and Nursing Quality and PI Full-Time
CHRISTUS St. Vincent
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager (RN) Dialysis Unit and Nursing Quality and PI Full-Time Job in Santa Fe
Working as a partner with CHRISTUS St. Vincent quality and operations leaders, this individual has direct accountability to identify, design and implement improvement methodologies grounded in Lean and Six Sigma principles for the development of high performance non-clinical and clinical process improvement at the Regional level. The position supports the CHRISTUS System clinical quality, safety, process improvement efforts, and brings clinical expertise when guiding clinical improvement.
The Process Improvement Leader is responsible for guiding teams in the CHRISTUS model for improvement, which is a blend of performance improvement methodologies including reliability for healthcare. The Process Improvement Leader will work closely with hospital directors and facility medical staff, nurses, and quality/patient safety leaders to identify and ensure best practices are developed, implemented, and hardwired in order to sustain achievements.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's degree in Nursing. Master's degree in healthcare related degree preferred.
CERTIFICATION/LICENSES: Black Belt or Master Black Belt certification from a CHRISTUS recognized body desired but not required. Must achieve CHRISTUS Black Belt certification within three years.
- Background in Lean, Six Sigma, Change Leadership in a healthcare environment.
- Able to design/improve with statistical analyses and report writing.
- Excellent teaching and speaking skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer programs such as: Joint Commission Accreditation Manager and Tracer software, Minitab, Microsoft, Excel, PowerPoint, National Database in Nursing Quality Improvement and Access.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work collaboratively with CHRISTUS leaders and all associates.
EXPERIENCE: Minimum five (5) years' experience in clinical quality, patient safety, performance improvement experience in a hospital setting. Management experience is preferred. Experience in both quality and performance improvement. Experience in clinical information system report design/developing for all areas of responsibility and contributions. Scientific performance improvement including Lean, Six Sigma, Change Leadership.
NATURE OF SUPERVISION:
-Responsible to: Chief Nursing Officer
-Bloodborne pathogen: A
Normal office conditions in a temperature controlled environment
- Frequent use of computer monitor screens
- Ability to walk, stand and sit for long periods
- Lifts up to 25 pounds with occasional lifting and/or carrying of objects
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel, squat, pull, push, reach, overhead reach, and wrist flexion/extension