Program Manager Physician Compensation
CHRISTUS System Office
No Travel Applicable
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Program Manager Physician Compensation Job in Irving
This position manages, supports, and maintains all aspects of physician compensation operations, including maintaining the physician compensating system, ensuring the database is up to date, and problem-solving user issues. The Program Manager will collaborate with the compensation analysts in producing reports and with the software vendor to ensure the application functions as specified. The Program Manager will coordinate with CHRISTUS IT, ERP, and other systems owners, as may be necessary, to assure the physician compensation software applications are aligned for seamless performance and data exchange. The Program Manager, Physician Compensation, is responsible for providing technical skills and support in activities related to the physician compensation database administration, system availability, and system performance. In support of the technology and processes, the Program Manager is responsible for delivering excellent customer service to all users. The Program Manager is responsible for supporting the business goals and objectives of the Physician Compensation Department and the Christus Health System.
- Ensure timely, accurate updating, reporting, and provider compensation data flow from the physician compensation system to Payroll to ensure Providers are paid the right amounts, at the right time, for the right reasons.
- Liaise with the physician compensation software vendor to ensure all elements of the software are up to date.
- Update and maintain provider compensation information in the system, to include adding new clinicians, updating information for existing clinicians, and deactivating separating clinicians.
- Troubleshoot user and system issues.
- Work collaboratively with other Physician Compensation team members
- Collaborate with System IT, ERP, and Payroll teams.
- Collaborate with other departments as indicated.
- Assure and validate the accuracy of reported information.
- Support rollout of additional software functionality.
- Monitor and manage the clinician's time reporting function.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service, communication, and human relationship skills when dealing with all Christus Associates and vendors.
- Identify, manage and escalate problems and issues with assigned systems as may be indicated.
- Exhibit good problem-solving skills.
- Track and report problems, update status, and escalate promptly as needed.
- Manage internal projects.
- Participate in departmental programs that promote and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Follow established policies, procedures, and standards defined by the department and System.
- Participate in the development and documentation of procedures for day-to-day tasks within assigned areas of support and maintenance, including developing processes and procedures for other teams as indicated.
- Understand and adhere to all security and privacy policies and procedures relating to systems, data, physical data, and compensation practices.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn and support new technologies through e-learning, self-study, and peer training/studies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, human resource management, or related field
- Program or project management experience.
- HRIS, ERP, or EMR experience desired
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to use calculators, computers, or other analytical tools to support activities.
- Ability to identify strategic issues/needs within compensation initiatives.
- At least three years of program, project, or systems management experience.