Program Manager Philanthropy - Tyler
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances
CHRISTUS Trinity Mother Frances Foundation Admin Office
Share This Job On
Program Manager Philanthropy - Tyler Job in Tyler
Serves as Foundation liaison to the Women’s Board, coordinates all Foundation promotional publications and develops and presents funding requests to constituents for gifting opportunities, including grant writing and stewardship reports. The position fulfills the primary responsibility for administering the Foundation's corporate and non-governmental grants program by coordinating with essential hospital personnel on the writing of grant proposals to various foundations and corporations. Develops, cultivates and manages a portfolio of donors and donor prospects for gifts and works closely with Foundation staff to develop effective strategies for each.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Must have three (3) years of experience required.
- Development/fundraising experience and relationship, cultivation/management experience required.
- Higher level requires a minimum of five years’ experience.
- Event management, sales, and marketing experience preferred.
- Public speaking experience preferred.
- Non-profit experience greatly preferred.
- Proven track record of success in non-profit audits that have led to consistent internal control development.
- Blackbaud certification preferred
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.