Program Manager of Academics and Clinical Education
Education and Research
CHRISTUS EMS Longview Cotton Street
604 West Cotton Street
Longview, TX 75603
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager of Academics and Clinical Education Job in Longview
Provides instruction for CHRISTUS EMS students and employees participating in educational offerings. Participates in EMS education, program planning, implementation, and evaluation. Participates in related projects as deemed appropriate by the Clinical Director.
- Hold a current Texas Department of State Health Services Paramedic License or Certification.
- Hold a current Texas Department of State Health Services EMS Instructor Certification.
- Hold a class C drivers license.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Be an Instructor in the following disciplines: Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support, Pediatric Education for Pre-hospital Professionals, Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation