Program Manager Marketing
Marketing and Communications
CHRISTUS Highland Medical Center
1453 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop
Shreveport, LA 71105
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager Marketing Job in Shreveport
The Coordinator – Marketing PR is responsible for supporting the Marketing and Communications activities in the CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Health System, which includes two adult acute care hospitals, dozens of clinics and outpatient centers and many other programs and facilities.
Under the direction of the CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier Marketing/Communications Director, the Specialist will support and assist with marketing and communication activities in the ministry for both new and existing services to achieve strategic growth and improve the health and wellbeing of those we serve. This position works on a variety of marketing and communication activities relative to promote, enhance and protect brand reputation and enable the organization to become the partner of choice.
The Specialist will work to fulfill expectations related to marketing, advertising, branding/signage, communications and PR tactics, including executive communications support, special events, sourcing and identifying impactful content, internal communications, internal signage and some types of physician marketing and communications support.
The Specialist is in a position to interface daily with various publics and constituents, including senior leadership at the system and market levels, community and political leaders and CHRISTUS Shreveport-Bossier board members and Associates. The Specialist will be privy to and responsible for protecting the integrity of confidential corporate information, including strategic plans, financial information, risk management situations and patient information. The Specialist may also be called upon to speak on the ministry’s behalf.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing, business or related field required.
- Strong human relations skills with an ability to handle difficult/sensitive issues with regard to confidentiality.
- Experience collaborating successfully, including excellence in customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to make effective presentations to various stakeholders including physicians and external constituents.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with excellent project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including creative approaches to internal and external marketing and communication platforms. Must possess a professional demeanor.
- Ability to use a computer for extended periods of time, including word processing, presentation, spreadsheet, and other various programs.
- Ability to work extended hours on occasion, including some weekends and evenings.
- Ability to prioritize work, multitask, set priorities, create schedules and meet deadlines. Must be able to work rapidly, under pressure, and with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to handle confidential information responsibly.
- Familiarity with San Antonio market preferred but not required.
- Three to five years of experience in marketing, corporate communications and public/media relations.
- Health care experience highly preferred. Experience at an advertising or public relations agency may be helpful.