Program Manager Digital Human Resources - Moment-That-Matters Owner
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager Digital Human Resources - Moment-That-Matters Owner Job in Irving
The Digital HR Program Manager will be a key influencer, and champion of our digital HR and associate experience and strategies to create a world-class Associate Experience. The Digital HR Program Manager will design and co-lead innovative new ways technology can advance and modernize our Associate experience, which includes architecting and optimizing the enterprise human resources suite of technologies and its ecosystem. Serve as the guardian of data embedded within the technologies with responsibility for its integrity, quality and use to advance business strategies. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments. You will have strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels. You will understand the competitive landscape, be an expert on all products in the realm of your program, and drive changes to our products to create improvement.
Moment-That-Matters Owner (MTM Owner)
Oversees the overall experience design of a specific MTM or set of related MTMs and collaborates with other teams across the organization as needed to ensure a holistic approach for bringing the experience to life.
- Owns the end-to-end experience design for the specific MTM or set of related MTMs
- Leads and facilitates design sessions with relevant stakeholders and teams within HR and across the organization
- Works across the different functions and sub-functions to ensure the MTM design is connected within itself and across other related MTMs through enabling technologies and consistent service delivery
- Collaborates internally with other team members under the Associate Experience capability to collect internal and external insights to inform a holistic experience design for CHRISTUS Associates
- Acts as the project lead for activating the MTMs while adhering to the design guiding principles and stay up-to-date on latest design and technology trends to establish consumer-grade moments
- Monitors experience success metrics and KPIs and identifies areas of improvement accordingly for the specific MTM
- Works with other MTM Owners to manage and update MTM backlog
Work Experience and Certifications
- Experience working with human-centered design concepts, including Moments-that-Matters (MTM), Journey Maps, Personas, digital platforms, etc.
- Experience working with employee sentiment and market research data to help inform experience design
- Experience with leading end-to-end project and delivering value-based outcomes
- Experience working with highly cross-functional teams to gather & validate insights, make connections across various sources, and maintaining the relationships with different teams across the organization
- Preferred experience with an HR functional and/or technology background and general understanding of policies, processes, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar from an accredited university or college or a 10 year minimum of relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of API and SFTP connections.
- Proficient in the creation of key technical documentation (i.e. Step-by-Step / User-Guides, Knowledge Articles, FAQ’s, etc.)
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better Associate experience.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Proven experience in vendor contract negotiations and management.
- Demonstrated expertise as a consultant, innovator and thought leader..
- Experience with MOOCs, micro learning, simulations, virtual reality, augmented reality, self-paced and video-based learning, chatbots, and artificial intelligence.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems, showing a track record of making business decisions using relevant data and insights.
- Process excellence certifications a plus (LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile etc.)
- Strong communication and customer service skills; strong project management skills.