Program Manager Digital Human Resources - Knowledge Content Strategist and Designer
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager Digital Human Resources - Knowledge Content Strategist and Designer Job in Irving
The Digital HR Program Manager will be a key influencer, and champion of our digital HR and associate experience and strategies to create a world-class Associate Experience. The Digital HR Program Manager will design and co-lead innovative new ways technology can advance and modernize our Associate experience, which includes architecting and optimizing the enterprise human resources suite of technologies and its ecosystem. Serve as the guardian of data embedded within the technologies with responsibility for its integrity, quality and use to advance business strategies. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments. You will have strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels. You will understand the competitive landscape, be an expert on all products in the realm of your program, and drive changes to our products to create improvement.
Knowledge Content Strategist and Designer
Creates human-centered experiences through the design of services, products, and systems and manages the content, interactions, and components that add up to CHRISTUS’ Digital Associate Experience.
- Guides content development for Associate experience initiatives, including interaction models, learning materials, and other content
- Understands and has experience with Knowledge Management process and creating high quality content for knowledge articles
- Sets CHRISTUS’ design frameworks, templates, and standards for content/knowledge related to Associate experience ensuring it adheres to overall Digital HR design guiding principles
- Work cross-functionally with product designers, content designers, product managers, and engineers to ensure adherence to content standards
- Facilitates necessary design sessions alongside User experience and product management teams for content creation
- Identify opportunities for UI/UX research and improvement and incorporate improvements into knowledge templates and standards
Work Experience and Certifications
- Experience developing content for strategic projects
- Experience in User-Experience Content designer, UX designer/researcher, etc.)
- Experience conducting detailed research in relation to User Experience and Interface
- Experience with developing original and compelling designs across different platforms
- Familiar with content standards and terminology
- Familiar with design systems, services, and products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar from an accredited university or college or a 10 year minimum of relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of API and SFTP connections.
- Proficient in the creation of key technical documentation (i.e. Step-by-Step / User-Guides, Knowledge Articles, FAQ’s, etc.)
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better Associate experience.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Proven experience in vendor contract negotiations and management.
- Demonstrated expertise as a consultant, innovator and thought leader..
- Experience with MOOCs, micro learning, simulations, virtual reality, augmented reality, self-paced and video-based learning, chatbots, and artificial intelligence.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems, showing a track record of making business decisions using relevant data and insights.
- Process excellence certifications a plus (LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile etc.)
- Strong communication and customer service skills; strong project management skills.