Program Manager Digital Human Resources - Human-Centered Research Associate
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager Digital Human Resources - Human-Centered Research Associate Job in Irving
The Digital HR Program Manager will be a key influencer, and champion of our digital HR and associate experience and strategies to create a world-class Associate Experience. The Digital HR Program Manager will design and co-lead innovative new ways technology can advance and modernize our Associate experience, which includes architecting and optimizing the enterprise human resources suite of technologies and its ecosystem. Serve as the guardian of data embedded within the technologies with responsibility for its integrity, quality and use to advance business strategies. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments. You will have strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels. You will understand the competitive landscape, be an expert on all products in the realm of your program, and drive changes to our products to create improvement.
Human-Centered Research Associate
Responsible for conducting relevant research projects within scope of the human-centered design and providing research outcomes to support business needs related to the associate experience design across CHRISTUS.
- Partners closely with the Human-Centered Design Expert to understand business needs and research objectives
- Develops collaborative relationships with the Human-Centered Design Expert and MTM Owners to provide relevant and timely research to be applied to experience initiatives
- Evaluates and develops ways to collect external data using relevant data collection channels
- Carries out research within scope of the human-centered design, establishes study protocol accordingly, and analyzes information for broader consumption within the Associate Experience team and overall Digital HR COE
- Prepares and presents research reports/presentations to share findings and insights with key business stakeholders and Associate Experience team members
- Maintains database of research project results and provides access as necessary
Work Experience and Certifications
- Experience working as researcher, research assistant, etc. or in a research environment with research tools
- Experience working with human-centered design concepts and applying findings to inform strategic decision making
- Experience with editing, cleaning, and manipulating data to support analysis
- Experience with translating complex concepts and methods into consumable language for different audiences to gain alignment
- Experience with presenting research outcomes to executive leadership and key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar from an accredited university or college or a 10 year minimum of relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of API and SFTP connections.
- Proficient in the creation of key technical documentation (i.e. Step-by-Step / User-Guides, Knowledge Articles, FAQ’s, etc.)
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better Associate experience.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Proven experience in vendor contract negotiations and management.
- Demonstrated expertise as a consultant, innovator and thought leader..
- Experience with MOOCs, micro learning, simulations, virtual reality, augmented reality, self-paced and video-based learning, chatbots, and artificial intelligence.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems, showing a track record of making business decisions using relevant data and insights.
- Process excellence certifications a plus (LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile etc.)
- Strong communication and customer service skills; strong project management skills.