Program Manager Digital Human Resources - Human-Centered Design Expert
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager Digital Human Resources - Human-Centered Design Expert Job in Irving
The Digital HR Program Manager will be a key influencer, and champion of our digital HR and associate experience and strategies to create a world-class Associate Experience. The Digital HR Program Manager will design and co-lead innovative new ways technology can advance and modernize our Associate experience, which includes architecting and optimizing the enterprise human resources suite of technologies and its ecosystem. Serve as the guardian of data embedded within the technologies with responsibility for its integrity, quality and use to advance business strategies. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments. You will have strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels. You will understand the competitive landscape, be an expert on all products in the realm of your program, and drive changes to our products to create improvement.
Human-Centered Design Expert
Provides human-centered design and UX/UI expertise to support the experience design for selected MTMs, while leveraging understanding of platform capabilities to bridge the gap between functional requirements and configurations.
- Bridges the gap between MTM Owners and IS/Implementation team to ensure the experience design is translating correctly through the enabling technologies; highlights user experience improvements throughout design process and works with teams on implementation
- Supports the development and refresh of design guiding principles through the lens of human-centered design and UX/UI
- Partners with the Human-Centered Research Associate to align on the latest thinking design approaches and leading practices suitable for execution at CHRISTUS Health
- Provides expertise on UX/UI design concepts to support the activation of selected MTMs and continuous improvement for the Associate experience afterwards
- Participates in design sessions and applies human-centered design expertise to ensure the experience is designed with the “Associate first” mindset
- Conducts evaluations and testing for the activated MTMs and provides feedback to MTM Owners
Work Experience and Certifications
- Experience working with experience design method, including application of UX/UI trends and best practices
- Familiar with human-centered design concepts, including Moments-that-Matters (MTM), Journey Maps, Personas, digital platforms, etc.
- Experience with translating complex concepts and methods into consumable language for specific audience
- Experience working with highly cross-functional teams and maintaining the relationships with different teams across the organization
- Experience working under a highly collaborative environment and maintaining continuous communication
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar from an accredited university or college or a 10 year minimum of relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of API and SFTP connections.
- Proficient in the creation of key technical documentation (i.e. Step-by-Step / User-Guides, Knowledge Articles, FAQ’s, etc.)
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better Associate experience.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Proven experience in vendor contract negotiations and management.
- Demonstrated expertise as a consultant, innovator and thought leader..
- Experience with MOOCs, micro learning, simulations, virtual reality, augmented reality, self-paced and video-based learning, chatbots, and artificial intelligence.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems, showing a track record of making business decisions using relevant data and insights.
- Process excellence certifications a plus (LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile etc.)
- Strong communication and customer service skills; strong project management skills.