Program Manager Digital Human Resources Job in Irving
The Digital HR Program Manager will be a key influencer, and champion of our digital HR and associate experience and strategies to create a world-class Associate Experience. The Digital HR Program Manager will design and co-lead innovative new ways technology can advance and modernize our Associate experience, which includes architecting and optimizing the enterprise human resources suite of technologies and its ecosystem. Serve as the guardian of data embedded within the technologies with responsibility for its integrity, quality and use to advance business strategies. The ideal candidate will have an entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action and ability to deal with ambiguity and rapidly changing environments. You will have strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define a winning business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels. You will understand the competitive landscape, be an expert on all products in the realm of your program, and drive changes to our products to create improvement.
- Translate the organizational strategy and evolving product roadmaps into successful programs, and drive decisions necessary for program delivery by partnering with program sponsors and organizational leadership.
- Maintain program status and provide frequent program updates and identify and communicate risks and adjustments to the overall program
- Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen, excellent communication skills and in-depth analytical capabilities
- Maintain strong understanding of technology industry trends and best practices and how it impacts our technology
- Identify and pursue opportunities for organizational efficiency by strategically collaborating with colleagues across the team, company and external partners
- Identify opportunities to enhance, automate, and integrate with internal platforms and partner with internal groups accordingly
- Assess the value and impact of new technologies, tools, and systems and manage the full product lifecycle.
- Identify and evaluate emerging trends, new solutions and best practices that could improve our Associate experience.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on the integration of technology into our Associate experience model
- Create various reports and dashboards on user activity, compliance, quality and effectiveness depending upon business needs.
- Support vendor review process; help onboard new tech vendors as needed. Ensure efficient monitoring, triage / support, strong documentation, and proper test coverage on all technology solution vendors.
- Customer service - provide feedback to queries or direct as applicable.
- Provide digital support to communication campaigns and other efforts.
- Be a leader and active contributor for HR Tech community.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar from an accredited university or college or a 10 year minimum of relevant work experience.
- Advanced knowledge of API and SFTP connections.
- Proficient in the creation of key technical documentation (i.e. Step-by-Step / User-Guides, Knowledge Articles, FAQ’s, etc.)
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better Associate experience.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members.
- Proven experience in vendor contract negotiations and management.
- Demonstrated expertise as a consultant, innovator and thought leader..
- Experience with MOOCs, micro learning, simulations, virtual reality, augmented reality, self-paced and video-based learning, chatbots, and artificial intelligence.
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems, showing a track record of making business decisions using relevant data and insights.
- Process excellence certifications a plus (LEAN, Six Sigma, Agile etc.)
- Strong communication and customer service skills; strong project management skills.