Program Manager Data Integrity Job in Tyler
This position will serve as the key region data liaison program manager, responsible for supporting leaders in implementing the strategy for data driven decision making and program improvement, including the design, statistical analysis and delivery of data products and programs. The incumbent will report to the System Director of the Health Outcomes & Analytics Department with strong partnership and direct guidance from the Region Associate Vice President of Quality. This key role will aid in meeting the goal of aligning efforts to create a system-wide approach to delivering data driven insights for performance improvement across CHRISTUS Health. This role will help build stronger connections and feedback structures that drive performance improvement through a foundation of aligned data and analytics, sustained to deliver results that scale for future impact across CHRISTUS Health.
The incumbent will support the department purpose to translate data into action to achieve excellence in patient care. Towards this goal, this individual will serve to continually improve health outcomes data and analytic insights, including the management and governance of data across the organization in order to provide valuable analytics to the CHRISTUS Health System.
- Build and lead Health Outcomes & Analytics alignment in system initiativeswith region performance improvement efforts with direct guidance from the System Director of the Health Outcomes & Analytics Department and the Region Associate Vice President of Quality
- Design, development and statistical analysis of system-wide quality and health outcomes data products utilizing system data tools and frameworks, such as EMR data, CHRISTUS Health data lake, performance improvement benchmarking tools, Midas, VigiLanz, etc.
- Designs and implements statistical/predictive modeling and algorithms utilizing diverse sources of data that draws appropriate conclusion and actionable strategies
- Supports the region in optimizing use of system data tools for shared understanding of results/performance standards (reduces time spent “arguing about who’s data is right” or spending extra time comparing results between different reports to explaining the data differences:
- Alignment of definitions to address local requests and needs
- Prioritization of ad hoc requests with direct leaders
- Development of data and project standards, design and implementation of proactive processes to collect and report data and statistics on assigned systems
- Coordinate with the system program director of compliance related to region accreditation or regulatory bodies such as The Joint Commission, CMS or the State OIG, including the development of an internal mock survey team
- Provide the system with region input and competency to recommend and develop data product that foster initiative success; e.g. Health Outcomes Index, Clinical Documentation Improvement dashboard, Nursing Dashboard, etc.
- Support Health Outcomes & Analytics and Region Quality leaders in implementation of strategy for data driven decision making and program improvement
- Promote, facilitate, and deliver system data products, including development of effective communication and education materials all region liaison peers
- Collaborate with leadership, clinical departments and service lines to provide training of system toolkits for performance improvement teams, such as Sepsis
- Serve as a subject matter expert for clinical departments, support services, Medical Staff and Administrative Leadership to facilitate understanding of data collection processes and information related to Clinical Outcomes and Performance Improvement initiatives
- Provide specifications to the quality team in the design of data collection and analysis for outcomes measurement, evaluation and reporting
- Assist with developing objectives, building strategic relationships within and across departments, and supporting performance improvement and patient safety program efforts
- Bachelor's Degree
- Statistical analysis, including expertise in descriptive, inferential and predictive assumptions, tests, and interpretation of results
- Communication skills and ability to develop and present solutions to all levels of management (executive level experience a plus)
- Must have demonstrated the ability to solve complex statistical and analytics problems with minimal direction
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with other employees
- High reliability, process improvement or program management training a plus
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience with design, architecture and development of Enterprise scale advanced analytics
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in programing, such as SQL, SAS, Statistical Modeling, R, Python
- Minimum of one (1) years of experience in Business Intelligence visualization tool expertise, MicroStrategy, Tableau, Excel required
- EMR experience strongly preferred, e.g. EPIC Clarity database
- Experience with Healthcare regulatory metrics and national ranking programs preferred, CMS, VBP, HAC, NHSN, Leapfrog, TJC
- Experience with developing processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Expertise with techniques for processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis required
- SQL programing and query performance tuning techniques for Data Integration and Consumption using design for optimum performance against large data asset
- Clinical expertise or healthcare experience a plus
- SQL, Python, SAS or other statistical analysis tool certification preferred
EEO is the law - click below for more information:
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.