Program Manager Contract Management
CHRISTUS System Office
CHRISTUS Corp Irving Offices 919 and 909 Buildings
919 Hidden Ridge
Irving, TX 75038
USView Other Locations
Share This Job On
Apply Now Program Manager Contract Management Job in Irving
The Program Manager for Acute Care Physician Services provides critical financial analysis and contract management for the entire Acute Care Physician Services portfolio. By nature of the position, a high degree of attention to detail and professionalism is required in dealing with high-level executives, both internal and external. The use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment, and independent decision-making is essential in this position as is maintaining a high level of confidentiality.
- Functions as the contract expert for all Acute Care Physician Services contracts: terms, triggers, performance, etc.
- Performs financial modeling as necessary to support RFPs, FMVs and current contracts in place.
- Develops file and reference system for all contracts and supporting contract documents.
- Tailors Requests for Proposals (RFPs) based on specific market and service line prior to distribution. Drives the RFP process with Region and Vendor.
- Drives all Fair Market Value’s (FMV’s) in partnership with Vice President for Acute Care Physician Services: coordinating between Vice President, Region and FMV firm.
- Responsible for securing all Request for Information (RFI) data from vendor or internal departments as it relates to Acute Care Physician Services.
- Responsible for month end Acute Care Physician Services process, such as: verifying and reconciling vendor/partner invoices, monitoring/reconciling quality performance, monitoring/reconciling contractual performance, etc.
- Maintains list of all Acute Care Physician Services vendors: contact info, etc.
- Maintains high level of confidentiality in all aspects of the position.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. MBA/MHA or MBA/MHA candidate preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and project management skills.
- Demonstrates superior interpersonal communication skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in health care financial analysis and/or project/contract management experience.
- Previous experience working directly with executive level leadership.
- Must have ability to work independently.
- Must have strong project/contract management and follow-up skills.
- Must possess exceptional attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information in a mature, professional, and completely confidential manner.
- Must be able to develop and leverage positive relationships at all levels internally and externally and to use relationship networks to strategically accomplish objectives.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.